Estás aquí « Sierra Wireless Raven XT »
Sierra Wireless Raven XT
SIERRA Wireless Raven Modem Router XT GPRS
- Key Features
- Embedded intelligence
- Machine protocols
- Class I Div 2 Certified
- CE Mark - GSM Version
- Rugged enclosure
- Compact form factor
- Serial interface
- Mini-USB interface
- Low power consumption
- Status LEDs
- Key Benefits
- Reliable network connectivity for unmanned, mission critical applications
- Embedded machine protocols enable simple integration with legacy equipment
- Certified for use in hazardous environments
- Compact design allows for easy integration into existing enclosures
- Support for standard and custom serial data protocols
- Mini-USB enables module level diagnostics and updates
- Easy installation and support
- Remote device management and configuration through AceWare™
Powered by ALEOS, the AirLink™ Raven XT is built on a powerful platform and processing environment, enabling a robust and future proof design. The Raven XT features a sleek, compact form factor, increasing its versatility and ability to be integrated within existing infrastructure and enclosures.
Class I Div 2 certification for use in hazardous conditions, makes the Raven XT ideal for many industrial applications, including Oil & Gas. It’s ideally suited for any application requiring a serial interface, such as Infrastructure, ATM, or any Telemetry application.
Additionally, the Raven XT is equipped with a mini USB port increasing the flexibility of the device, simplifying module level diagnostics and updates.
The Raven XT is available on CDMA networks through North and South America and GSM networks through North and South America and throughout Europe.
incl. AC Adpter for Europe
PDF Datasheet (276.0 kB) Sierra Wireless Produktübersicht (688.5 kB)